Anche dopo aver disabilitato TUTTI gli addon l’icona del repair è scomparsa, non c’è piu…cosa devo fare ?
Ho provato a fare anche cosi ma niente… aiuto
Resetting the WoW User Interface
Updated: 5 months ago
Article ID: 7549
Resetting your UI to default settings can resolve various display and interface issues. Before performing these steps, please temporarily uninstall any addon management software you are using. Addon managers will re-sync the data cleared by these steps.
- Completely exit World of Warcraft.
- Uninstall any addon managers to make sure they don’t re-add your removed addons.
- In the Blizzard Battle.net desktop application, click Options and select Show in Explorer (Windows®) or Reveal in Finder (Mac®).
- Open the World of Warcraft® folder.
- Open the folder for the game version you’re troubleshooting (retail or classic)
- Rename the Cache, Interface, and WTF folders to CacheOld, InterfaceOld, and WTFOld.
- Re-launch World of Warcraft so the changes can take effect.