Diablo 3 Classic, Classic Diablo 3 V2

I recently found out that there is a vanilla server where you can play classic Diablo 3. I was so overjoyed that the first night I couldn’t sleep I got ready to play. I was so nostalgic that I wanted to play as soon as possible. Unfortunately, carefully analyzing the materials from Diablo 3 Reflection, I noticed that in 2020 the project was completely destroyed. This concerned the corruption of the essence of Diablo 3 - a campaign modeled on Diablo 2, covering as many as 4 levels of difficulty. I was so furious that I couldn’t forgive myself for not seeing it sooner. Unfortunately, I was typing the phrase “Classic Diablo 3” which could not be directly compared to Diablo 3 Reflection. Found it recently, but it was too late because the same difficulties were introduced that ruined the campaign in the original Diablo 3.

In classic Diablo 3, I liked the implementation of the Diablo 2 difficulty systems the most, but since there were 3 of them there were 4 (normal, difficult, hellish and infernal). It was so well resolved that I enjoyed it all the time. The basic opponents were very weak (but not too weak), while the bosses had real strength, which I liked very much. They were not easily defeated, which made the fight extremely entertaining. I’d love to see the Diablo 3 Classic permanent mode or server, where the original game would be frozen, with 4 original difficulty levels, 5 characters, and an auction house (where the only currency would be items and direct gold earned in the game). Unfortunately, Diablo 3 Reflection was bringing updates that don’t make sense in a classic game where we want a frozen update. This was the reason why the Diablo 3 Reflection project turned out to be a real flop and ruined the perfect campaign that it had struggled to recreate. You can see masochism is becoming common all over the world.

If you have information about the possibility of playing the classic Diablo 3 with 4 original difficulty levels, 5 characters (and maybe an action house), please let me know. If it turns out to be true from start to finish, you are guaranteed that the information about the classic Diablo 3 will be sent to all Internet users who are faithful to the beauty of the campaign and the game’s premiere, who are hungry to taste the golden days of Diablo 3.

PS: If Blizzard had thought in time and new difficulty levels had been added in Reaper of Souls, it wouldn’t have been a problem. Gamers would be very grateful and happy as they would show a lot of players on the server and this post would be pointless but unfortunately that’s not frowning

If anyone has any, even peripheral, seemingly irrelevant information on this subject, please contact me on my Youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClu_9SHEebJfYWi5ZieZLDw

or a Facebook group: