Bring back Pink Mercy NOW!

I WILL NOT STOP WRITING LETTERS ABOUT BRINGING BACK PINK MERCY!! Me and millions of players all around the world want this skin and charity event back AND I WILL WRITE ABOUT IT! You can delete this post, ignore me, BUT I DON’T CARE!

Pink Mercy was a truly special charity event when gamers all around the world donated money to the BCRF and then, as a reward, they got an incredibly designed and absolutely beautiful Pink Mercy skin.

Unfortunately, it is passed 4 years after it… But there are millions of people, who wanted to help but for some reason couldn’t participate in it! Moreover, Nintendo Switch players even didn’t have a chance to do that, as this event was in 2018 and players had the opportunity to play the console version of Overwatch just in 2019. It’s unfair! They created petitions, wrote comments. Everything they do was hopeless… They weren’t heard…

But it’s time to act and answer the call! It’s time to bring back this event and achieve several things, which are incredibly important!

First of all, we will donate more money to the research, so more and more people, who need help, will get it. We all will be like guarding angels, who save innocent lives. Remember more times we have this event, then we will get more money for the better and more accurate breast cancer research, then more lives are saved!

Secondly, you will make millions of players happier, especially the players of Nintendo Switch, who even didn’t have the opportunity to participate in it in 2018. Thousands of old players will return and continue to play Overwatch. Moreover, you will raise the rating of our favourite game!

All in all, I still believe that the Pink Mercy event should be held more than one time! And if this action will be forever – it will be the perfect decision. If we will look to some other companies, charity events are held more than 1 time, and their rewards for the donation are not something exclusive! For example – Apple company: they have special devices, which are called Product (RED) and you can buy them at any time and the part of the money is going to charity. Isn’t it great?

Remember more times we have this event, then we will get more money for the better and more accurate breast cancer research, then more lives are saved!

Heroes never die!

Так ты вроде уходил? За дозой вернулся? ( и судя по всему солидной).

Надо же хотя бы кому-то нормально на Мерке летать и хилить, а не стрелять во время “Валькирии” :blush:

Hey CB

If you can, please contact me via the battlenet app

I am Megadodo#11847