New units to solve old problems

I thought and thought for a long time, all three races lack a new support unit. Each race has only one such unit. The zerg queen is too universal, the protoss do not use the sentries in the late game, for the fur units there is no support at any stage of the game, and all the terran’s builds are so old and predictable that everything is beaten off by the masses lings and quins. I developed three support units for each of the races, they works at different stages of the game in different situations, if there is criticism, I will gladly accept it! Please share this post with anyone! Share with your friends, with streamers, so that more people see this offer, I think it is very cool and will change sc2!

Protoss:

“Charger”
Support unit, mechanical, organic, psionic, light

First ability “Shield recovery”
The charger unfolds and within a radius of 5 cells, all protoss restore shields faster, and the lives of all units are restored very slowly. The charger cannot move in this state. Mana is expended while holding the ability; 25 mana is required to use the ability.

I believe that this ability will help protoss in late game, it will be very simple and useful to have a couple of Chargers with you, you can always recover, especially if both players have a passive style of play. In mid-game, this ability is useful for attacks, you can lay charger in fight and help your army. In pvz, this ability will be especially good, because it will help in late games to stand against infestors, broodlords, corruptors and spore crawlers.

Second ability. “Dispersion”

The ability allows you to disperse the enemy negative effect in a small radius, gives invulnerability to abilities for the next 2 seconds (this ability has a small radius, but if this seems too strong, you can make the “dispersion” reduce the duration of the remaining effect by 50% by area, then this ability should have a slightly larger radius than the first analogue) (only on the ground), also this ability cannot be used on units that were not exposed to the ability of the enemy: viper’s bomb and raven’s rocket, mycosis, storms and revelation, viper clouds or stasis (requires 50 mana). If an enemy ability is applied to only one unit, then to disperse this ability, it is necessary to use “dispersion” clearly to a unit that has undergone the opponent’s negative ability. (75 mana) Thus, a Neural parasite and raven bomb can immediately cease its effect if used “Dispersion” clearly on the desired unit.

Since the Charge are nerfed, the thought immediately arises - how will the protoss fight back from the allins or Pushes in the early stages from the Terrans who use the raven for anti-armor bomb and shut down the immortals. The “Dispersion” ability will help to maintain balance and will serve as an excellent weapon against a raven. In the late, this ability is very useful if the zerg caught protoss in mycosis and wants to fight, then the protoss can save his army, removing the slowdown and not allow himself to be surrounded, and invulnerability from abilities for 2 seconds will not allow the zerg to renew mycosis, so if the protoss have no time for tempests when the zerg already has broodlords and a few infestors (this is often seen on the pro level), the charger will help to attack the zerg, taking into account its other abilities. In PvP, you can remove the “revelation” of the Oracle or stasis, this will help maintain some kind of maneuverability of the armies.

Third ability. “Temporary return .125 mana.
A charger in a small area (approximately like mycosis) instantly restores half of the lost shields, health and mana of the unit that received damage from abilities. For example, if a ghost throws an emp on a bunch of higher temlars, then the charger can come up and throw an energy bomb (necessarily green) into a bunch of these templars, which will restore half of the taken hp, mana and shields. The ability can only be used for the first 15 seconds after your unit has been exposed to the enemy’s ability, if the emp has been applied twice, then the time starts to move from the last effect. It works on air units too.
This ability will work perfectly in TVP, like a lifebuoy, if higher templars have lost all mana from emp, then the charger can help and partially restore mana to templars, phoenixes or oracles. In zvp, this can help against viper’s bomb or against mycosis on templars to save them.
In general, the charger is an excellent support unit, which can be useful in the early and late stages, it is definitely not imbalanced in large quantities, but it is also useful in the number of several pieces. It perfectly complements the protoss. Why such tags? - this is a mechanical => robot. it uses mana therefore a psionic. a light unit like a sentry, organic, so that it kills faster if the teran plays hellbats + a psionic is sitting in this robot.
I do not know what this unit needs to be made of, but I would have made it out of a robo. 125 minerals and 125 mana.

And it is worth increasing the mana recovery speed for the mother ship either by 100% or by 75% so that it
more often could use slowdown fields against infested terrans

Terrans:

HERC !!!

This unit has not been implemented, but why not become a support unit? mechanical, in no case organic and not light and not armored, otherwise it will be it’s too easy to die from bainlings or collosus or tanks or immortals.

First ability “Baricade” 75 mana
The range of ability is three units, but in battle this can greatly help, this barricade lasts 30 seconds, has 200hp, is armored, mechanical, called up,structure. this ability will do a great job in pushing in TVP, so when a protoss wants to lift the siege of the Teran at its third base,herc can throw a couple of walls and prevent the zealots break into tanks or infantry. The barricade is approximately 2 cells in length and half / one cell in thickness. The barricade unfolds itself like a raven’s turret. It can also help a lot with the teran’s allins, if the teran attacks zerg or protoss, and when they begin to lift the siege, attacking from different directions, the herk can create a bunch of small passages where the infantry can comfortably stand up and not die, and if you surround the tanks with barricades, zerglings can’t kill them that easily. Or here’s a great idea, 16 mariks drop, but only instead of 16 mariks there will be 13 mariks and 3 hercs. Teran lands an army from medevacs, begins to destroy the creep, as soon as the zerglings try to surround the marines, the herc immediately put barricades and zerglings already cannot surround the marines, if the zerg is out of position and the teran can run over the mineral line, it will be even more difficult to knock it out, Thus, the drop of marines return to the ZvT only in the new format. Also in the mid game in ZvT, hercs will be very useful with this ability, helping to create artificial walls and not let the zerg so easily surround the teran. However, barricades can be destroyed with a single touch if a large unit,like an ultralisk or an archon starts to walk along them, so the ultralisks and other large units will not become useless and will not interfere with the entire army of protoss or zerg. We can say that this ability is similar to the sentinel’s “force field” ability, but with the mechanics of the terans and a slightly different form, as well as with a health reserve, this ability takes on a completely different character.

The second ability is “Fortified Defense” 100 mana.

Since this unit is supportive and at the same time accept damage, he needs the ability to help his army, which would take damage. Let me think … SUPER MEGA
ARMOR! This ability works for one unit, if it is organic, such as a marine or a marauder, then it instantly gets into the bunker in which 100 hp and +1 protection. If unit mechanical then armor attaches to the unit, complementing its model with armor, and gives it +3 protection (I think you can make it balanced)

Third ability “Super herc”

It allows three herc to unite into one medium-sized herc, which is an exclusively mechanical unit, so as not to die from the Beyns, it has a lot of hp, but at the same time not much damage. He attacks in close combat. This will help terrans with push and allins.

first put up barricades and then turn into a super herc for taking damage, however, the hercs need 5 seconds to turn into a super cherk, the same amount is needed,to disconnect. This unit will also help the terran’s fur not to suffer from the zealots,archones and immortals or to help the terrans in defense, who play through the gelitrons and cyclones.

I love herc <3. This unit can be built either from a barrack with a technical laboratory and from a factory with a reactor. This unit has +1 protection from the very beginning, if you don’t add a tag to it “armored” then I think it will be used in tvt as a unit that holds damage well, I hope (enough mariks and tanks please). In general, this unit is excellent Suitable in the early stages of the game, in the middle and late stages of the game. You can come up with a lot of allins and pushes with it, it will help terrans in TVZ and TVP perfectly, and the “improved armor” ability will allow the thors to feel better against air tos or zerg broodlords, or it will help any teran fur to feel better.

Zerg:

It was the most difficult unit to implement, because zerg are very specific in ordering units and general mechanics. But I’m glad to introduce you “reducant”. This unit has 200 hp, but the number of hp for queens is now 150 or 125 and they now don’t have the ability to “heal”, so all the responsibilities of the support unit are transferred from the queen to reducant. Damage to this unit, I think you can adjust as expected. his speed of movement will be slightly faster than that of the infestor. I see the appearance of this unit like an infected structure of teran, but small.

Ability 1 “Transfusion”. range 11.
Throws into its unit something like a neural parasite, because of this, the reducing agent cannot move, but it pours its life onto the target, while the reducing agent 2 health is taken away and 4 health is restored to the target. Heals 8 units. health per second.
This ability can be useful in TVZs to restore health to ultralisks in battle, to coraptors in battle against protoss air units, or to protect against Allins,as queens become useless in defense, a pair of reducants can significantly increase the chances of victory.
Ability 2 “Organic Shell” 75 mana or 100 mana if ability number 3 does not spend mana.
Used on region, this ability is a new infestor ability, only this ability reduces damage not by 50% but by 33% or 30%, as you want.
There is no need to remove infestors from the game, leaving them only with neural parasite, leave infested terrans please, zergs have no units vs air toss(. This the ability will work well for infest terrans, given the fact that the slowdown field from the “mother ship” will slow down the attack speed of enemy units.

Ability 3 “attack by infested terrans” 50 mana or recovery time 60 seconds.
Summons 3 infested terrans, 60 sec and death.
For example, 5 reducants can spawn 15 infested terrans, and you can use them to taking damage or to delay the attack. In the mid game it’s helpful for taking the first shots of tanks, liberators and mines or you can def from harras of liberator,so you need to lower the Queen’s attack range on air units and up attack range on air units for infested terrans . in late game this ability goes into the background, however, it can still help very well when the zerg storms of your opponent, if the zerg has 10 such reducants, then this is +60 broodlings for 30 seconds. This would add entertainment, but I do not think that this is an imbalanced ability.

This unit was very difficult to create, I’m still not sure about it, however it is better than nothing and in practice it should work well. Just return the infested terrans, reduce they do a little damage, but when combined with Organic Shell, infected terans will work well.

i love you, blizzards, i love starcraft 2 <3

sory for my bad eng

Лайков: 1

Нет смысла писать это здесь, даже на английском, ибо русский форум не читают; такие вещи надо кидать на американский форум. Даже если здесь тебя увидят модераторы, они все равно скажут идти туда.

Просто перезапости это туда, ты сможешь писать там и без создания отдельного профиля.

То есть Близзарды, как и Варгейминг и Гайдзин Энтертеинмент, считают RU-регион людьми второго сорта?

Я понятия не имею что там у Варгейминг и Гайдзинов, я в их игры не играю, но тут так было с самого первого дня еще на старом форуме. Я не проверял, но вроде то же самое верно и для всех не-американских серваков: тут не сидит никто, кто смог бы передать куда надо эту инфу, поэтому её и нет смысла тут выкладывать, если только с другим форумчанами поделиться.