Gladiator Titles and Mounts

Over the course of the Shadowlands Beta, there were changes made to Gladiator titles and mounts, and we’d like to clarify our intentions.

Each season, the “Adjective Gladiator” title (e.g. Sinister Gladiator or Corrupted Gladiator) is awarded to characters that end the season in the top 0.1% of the 3v3 Arena ladder. This title is permanent and character specific, and includes legacy “Rank 1” titles which were earned under the old Battlegroup system.

The “Gladiator” title is awarded to characters that win 50 3v3 games while at the Elite Rank. This title is seasonal – it is available for the duration of the season in which it is earned, and it is character specific.

The Gladiator mount (e.g. the Corrupted Gladiator’s Proto-Drake) is awarded under the same circumstances as the “Gladiator” title and is available to all characters on that account permanently.

Going into Shadowlands, the availability of the mount is the only change here. Any other change related to the above rewards is a bug that will be quickly fixed.

We apologize for the confusion.

2 Likes

I have just created a character named Gladiator. Thats the closest i will get😊

4 Likes

Speaking of PvP, adding a GCD on Soothing Mist caused Mistweaver to be the single most clunky and boring spec to play in PvP.
Since every single Mistweaver cooldown is affected by dampening, and that none of them can be cast while stunned, Mistweaver heavily relies on casting enveloping mist to keep their allies alive throughout an arena encounter.
This one and only thing that’s the core Mistweaver gameplay in PvP has been made incredibly difficult now that you can no longer instantly cancel Soothing mist, since you need to wait an entire GCD to cast anything through it.

Please, consider reverting that change.

I think it would be cool if Rank 1, Gladiator, Duelist, Rival, Challenger and Combatant were class wide.

For example, if you earn a rank 1 title on one hunter, you’ll be able to use it on all of your hunters but not on other classes

2 Likes

and what about the Gladiator Mounts, that was earned on my Account but still not available for all my toons? Achievements are the only thing that changed

I don’t really understand, the phrasing used here is quite strange.

Does this mean that Gladiator mounts are now temporary?

no it doesn’t.

I think the issue is in your guild name, man :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.