Make Hanzo great again!

I main Hanzo since the release of Overwatch and Hanzo was never too consistent. If you’d take away his E the hitrate whould drop again below 30%. His E just fakes consistency. I feel like hanzo is on the way of becoming a literal spamzo. Blizzard removed scatter arrow and gave Hanzo this spam ability, but to counter that giving him a faster projectile. After the release of the stormarrow hitrates got up to 50% or higher. Easy to get it high if you just shoot the E on the easy hitable tanks. Against flankers or ranged dps the E is useless. So you have to rely on your primary fire to stay consistent and I mean effectively. A nice change whould be to delete his E entirly, make his projectile speed faster and his time to load shorter. Combine this with a dmg dropoff for arrows (dropoff should be a linear function). There you have it, a hero that is strong in midrange and weaker in longrange. Who needs the E anyway? I’ll tell you noone. Make Hanzo great again!

If you want to give feedback on Overwatch, please use the correct forum. This is the German forum to collect feedback for the launcher app.

2 Likes