Play with KI and Level ur KI

Dear Overwatch Team,
Recently I had the Idea of a new Feature which I think would make Overwatch more fun. This Idea is about an AI who the player has to simply train and „evolve“. It is simple as I say. The AI starts at Soldier 76 and is going to just follow the player in the first game they play. After this game he is going to follow the play and shoot enemy’s at his sight. Then he will be able to his abilitys after some games. While they play the AI also keeps learning how other characters play and maybe do combos against a certain hero. But if you play long enough you will be able to „evolve“ it. Like if you keep on playing the AI will be able to choose about 3 Paths which are tank Dmg and Healer. He then will start with a certain hero again like with soldier and evolve into the other characters. But the player is also able to make him into soldier again but he has to set this down before the match starts.
I hope you read this and give me some Information about my Idea.
Thank you for reading.
PSN: Squid_Timer

If you want to send or discuss your ideas regarding Overwatch please use the correct forum. You’re currently posting in the German forum for feedback on the Battle.net app.

2 Likes