Getting gold version of core cards after declined reward

so it seems that i have declined a reward that gets me gold versions of cards of the core set. do i have any chance to get gold versions of these cards now ?

You recieve the gold versions of core cards by winning a certain number of games with a class.

You can’t decline the rewards for earning those golden cards. Can you be more specific what happend exactly?

im sorry i got it wrong. i thought i get it with lvl 54 but thats just for regular versions. i have to win 1000 ranked games. does this mean i have to win 1000 ranked games with this cards in it or just overall ?

Overall. The deck doesn’t matter.

If you have 500 wins with a class then you unlocked all golden core cards of this particular class.

Starting with 1000 wins you can unlock more golden versions of neutral cards. All the wins you archived with all the classes are combined for the neutral cards.

1 Like

ah ok thank you. i remember tho i was asked after i got an achievement to replace regular copies of a card with golden copies. but that was something different then.

Sounds like you got offered a reroll.

If you earn a card which can not be disenchanted (diamond cards, cards from archivements or reward tracks) then you can choose to replace the card of lower quality with a random card of the same quality.

1 Like