Banned for using Custom Workshop Aimbot

So hey there.
My name is Hakan and i just copied a fun aimbot workshop code into a Widow Headshots only lobby. I just played so that only i was the person with the aimbot and i wanted to see peoples reaction if they see my stupid killcam.
But after a while i just got banned for the reason i was hacking. So this means
you can get banned for using those workshop codes from people ? The thing also is people in the chat typed report him and i think the system banned me for thinking i was cheating cuz of my aim maybe ?.
I hope a blizzard dev can look into my account and the bann reason.
I would never though i could get banned for doing this.

Das geschah zurecht.

4 Likes

Ihr habt also einen Aimbot ausgetestet um die „tollen“ Reaktionen der Gegner zu sehn… Der Bann ist völlig berechtigt ausgeführt !

2 Likes

Ich glaube der TE hat Mithilfe des Workshop den „Cheat“ angeschaltet, also ohne Drittsoftware. Ich war auch schon in Workshops wo Aimbot automatisch angeschaltet war.

Er wurde von den anderen in der Lobby reported, die nicht wussten das sowas auch über das Spiel eingestellt werden kann.

Es gibt tatsächlich Workshop Mods, mit denen man aimbotten kann, aber ich weiss noch, wie toxisch du auf diesem Account warst, also ist es mir recht, wenn du ein bisschen Konsequenzen kriegst x)

Greetings サイタマ,

please keep in mind that this is the German Forums, so you should only post in German here.

We do not discuss any suspensions or bans in the forums. This is only handled via tickets and any account action can be appealed once.

Kind Regards,

Dresiaron

1 Like