Where do I set my forum avatar?

I logged into my blizzard eu account.
I went to eu_forums_blizzard_com/de/sc2/

There is some avatar shown at my profile that I never selected anywhere.

Ingame I selected the Overmind eye.

If I navigate to my profile , I end up at starcraft2.com/de-de/profile/2/1/168742
where also that never-selected avatar shows up.

So I found this site with all my earned avatar images:
starcraft2_com/de-de/profile/2/1/168742/rewards?rewardId=portraits&filterEarned=earned
where this never-selected avatar is checked.
(several avatar image previews are broken here btw)

Alright, so here I can change it … but: no.
If I click on an avatar, I end on a page like:
starcraft2_com/de-de/profile/2/1/168742/achievements?categoryId=4325410&childCategoryId=3211298
which is empty apart from the heder and the „play Starcraft 2“ footer.

Interesting enough: my avatar image im the menu line is the first avatar image you have which is configured for my US account (didn’t know i had one …?)

Changing my Avatar in SC2 didn’t change anything.

So where do I change my forum avatar?

First of all: This is the German forums so if you don’t speak German, try the English (British) forum instead.
Changing the avatar on your European account also changes the avatar here on the European forums.
However, some avatars don’t work (maybe because they are too new and thus haven’t been implemented in the forums - it always takes a few weeks (rather months) until new profile pictures also work on the forums).

I hope that helps. Remember to logg out and in again both ingame and here on the forums so the portrait can be loaded correctly.

Hello Quantum!

Shuuragksh already provided you with an answer :slight_smile:

If it does not work, then please give it a try in the english Forum.

/bows
Nya~

Danke, das Aus- und Einloggen im Spiel und Forum hat geholfen.

Ich spiele und schaue eigentlich alles auf Englisch, daher hab ich das trotz de-de Link auf Englisch geschrieben … :wink: