Cloak nerf Mop Remix by legit playing

Hello,

Im very upset about the State of mop remix right now.
I no lifed the Mode since the beginning. I played since the started and did All the daylie content like All the raids and everything. After the daylie progression Was finished, i grinden hc dungeons to get my thread updraged/ bronze. I Was able to to Upgrade my gear daylie by one step… Now i reached Overall ilvl 416… Ich get all my trinkets and neck after the thrid day.
Yesterday i reached a cloak lvl from nearly 6000 Main Stat 40000 stamina and alle the secondary Stat by nearly 6000… I was tagged a no frogger so i got the 40k Bronze from the quest… After i logged in again my cloak was nerfed back to 2,5k Main Stat 25k stamina… Im really sad about this Chance because i played a legtlit way like it Was intendet… Sure i use ward runs in raid…

I hope Blizzard can give back the legit players progress. So i dont have to everything All over again. This where the progress from the last 3 days… Pls help the ppl how got nerft without any reason

Schließ dich bitte den anderen ca 10 bestehenden Threads an und schreib deutsch.

LG
Flauschkugel

1 Like

Da wäre mein Punkt bestimmt besser rüber gekommen… Ich bin echt richtig traurig darüber… Mein Kumpel mit dem ich die ganze Zeit gespielt habe, ist so gebrochen das er sogar sein Abo kündigen will

Vermute, dass da die Devs nicht wirklich Frogfarmer getaggt haben, sondern nur Leute mit Stats über Menge XY generft haben…

LG
Flauschkugel

Mach Blizzard eigentlich nochmal ein Statement warum die so versagt haben?

Woher sollen wir Spieler das wissen? Vielleicht war das Ganze so auch beabsichtigt, wer weiß das schon?

LG
Flauschkugel