Lf EU WPvP Realms/Guilds

I was an active part of the WPvP Community on US Emerald Dream for about 4 years and am now back in the EU and thus on european realms.

I’m wondering if there are any comparable active WPvP Communities on Realms in the EU left or if sharding/phasing killed everything off?

I know we struggled with it on ED but somehow managed to keep the Community committed.

Can anybody make recommendations? Also open towards RP-PvP Realms, even though I’m not the biggest RPer, I’ll still respect it and enjoy the PvP Aspect of it.

Cheers

Hey, you are writing in german forum, with is eu too but here are "only"german players. Its a bit confusing, we belong to eu realms but be seperated.
I am in a community with is euwide for pvp, there are players from eu realms like silvermoon and de (german) realms like me.
Some do wpvp, some rbg, some arena.
Don’t know if this is that what you are looking for.
With communities its not necessary to belong to a certain realm.
German realms I cannot recommend (for alliance), because I play nearly all my chars on Aegwynn

Dieses Thema wurde automatisch 90 Tage nach der letzten Antwort geschlossen. Es sind keine neuen Nachrichten mehr erlaubt.