My experience as a new pvp player

i made it to 2.400 as arms at solo shuffle without addons after 1350 rounds.
The pvp is so unwelcome and so hard for new players that no new player will try it or put so much effort there are other games easier that you just install them and imidiatly enjoy.

I started at shadowlands , where i played maybe 1 month doing only rated battlegrounds ended up 1550 and gave up.
Started again at Dragonflight where i dedicated myself more at pvp made it to 1800 solo shuffle ,i believe by luck .
My goal was to hit 2000 rating and it was feeling impossible . So i decided at the last season i give it a last try and if i dont make it i will quit.
So i started watching tons of youtube videos , streams , add tons of addons , learning optimize them , just thousands of hours just so i can able to play … and started practice at 3v3 at low cr . In the end i was not playing … i was looking at thousands of icons witch i had no idea what they are , trying to look my available skills my health bar my allied healthbar my enemie healthbar my position my healer position who got stuned my teamates offencive , defencive enemies offencive .defencive and i just waching a million icons that i know someone pressed something but i have no idea what this icon doing… and top of that trying to press 22- 30 skills with 10 fingers . i was ending up loosing my character in a corner hiting a wall and looking thousands of unknown icons . then i said F** it to myself i dont know how other people making 360 with their eyes every 2 seconds and have extra 10 fingers to press everyskill , i not made for this …
in order to do well you must to know all the skill icons of enemies and what they do . So i said to myself i do it without addons and if i not reach my goal i give up and just go for more casual game . so im happy i made it only using bigdebuffs and ton of time sitting at quene insted of playing .
So why pvp i dead ?
who new player will put so much effort to learn everyskill of all classes spend time to instal and optimize this addons and manage to press 30 keys ,no man will waste so much time as i did , when they just can go diffrent game just download and play .
My fast fix - ban all this addons , put visible effects at offencive and defencive skills
(like become red, blue , visual effects ) lower the amount of skills ,15 is enaught…
not everygame must be e-sport , make it little more random more casual ,easier to play, .
at 3v3 u cant find teams to play everyone is asking for exp, no new player is welcome its all the old veterans who still play the game. this is my opinion , thanks for reading ,

2 Likes

Here´s the german DACH forum :dracthyr_nod:
Click here for the english EU forum:

Wenn einen ausschlieĂźlich PvP interessiert ist Wow glaube ich nicht so geeignet, Wow hat sehr viel anderes zu bieten und PvP ist ein Teil davon aber nicht alles.

Das Ziel von 2000er Wertung finde ich übrigens von jemandem der sich selbst Casual nennt, sehr ambitioniert. Ich denke da eher an 1600 bei einem „Casual“ das ist immerhin gleichzusetzen mit Keystonemaster oder heroisch Raiden (Erfolg „Meister der Saison X“). Vielleicht auch 1800 zum Freispielen des Elite-Sets.

Dieses Thema wurde automatisch 90 Tage nach der letzten Antwort geschlossen. Es sind keine neuen Nachrichten mehr erlaubt.