Modern warfare 2 shaders stuck at 6%

yes, the same case here, was there any solution to this issue the Shader optimization is stuck at 6% too, did all the steps that everyone is talking about but still the same, started to think I want my money back to tell you the truth!!

1 Like

I’ve gone through it all and still havent found a solution:

1. Restarted shaders optimization in settings
  2. Re-installed the game
  3. Scan & Repair before opening the game
  4. Updated N-Vidia drivers
1 Like

dude i even made a post about it btw can anyone make a post on yt about it

1 Like

I’m having the same issues and I did everything on yt and google. Also, I have read comments about people who did format to their pc and still same issues. if anyone solve the issue or advice pls. thanks in advanced.

Same here! pre-ordered the game and I tried to play story mode but the issue happened. I thought it will be solved by the official game launching but NO the shaders were stuck at 6%, I had tried every possible solution available but nothing happened!

Hey guys , i hope you doing fine anyways

its a weird bug with a weird fix

to fix this issue simply
1 - close the game
2 - go to battle.net launcher
3 - click on modify install
4 - then change language

then select multiple language but make sure the default language is english
the shaders will finish within a min and you will be able to get out of the HQ menu

that fix worked for me :smiley: i hope it works for you too

40 Likes

I love youuuuu <3
worked like a charm. I tried literally everything :frowning:

1 Like

Worked for me, thank you so much

1 Like

Same. Tried all possible solutions but its still not working. I’ve been way too excited to play man. If u find a solution that actually works please let me know. Have a good one

1 Like

:hot_face: crayon tuna flash bush regular activity red steam

worked for me thank you very much

1 Like

thanks mmnnmmmmm<333

1 Like

you are my new best friend, thank you so much,
it worked …

1 Like

Worked for me, Thank you man.

1 Like

Hi, any specific languages you selected? I’ve tried with installations of 2 additional languages keeping English as the default but still the same issue…

Update*
i tried with different options and finally with English, French and Arabic installed, i’ve moved passed the HQ page!
Thanks for pointing this out @ImLive4Ever… You’ve saved my weekend!!! :smiley:

1 Like

I tried switching to Japanese and didn’t work. added Arabic as default the launched and closed and applied English again and it works now! I’m finally past the HQ screen.

Bought this game a week ago and between waiting for support to change my country for SMS verification and this bug I almost refunded the game.

Thanks for the solution @ImLIve4Ever! you’re a genius

1 Like

Wierdest fix ever yet it worked 100%, I have no clue how you got to it but thank you on behalf of all of us dude.

1 Like

You’re a legend man. Thanks.

1 Like

Same problem, nothing works, changing the language didn’t help :frowning: