221 minutes - 3229 in queue - utterly ridiculous

Since Shadowlands went live trying to log on to my server - Draenor is unreal. I am currently 3229 in queue & 221 minutes until i get on - wtf blizzard?
You knew when this went live this would happen as you obviously have the figures from how many play/bought the upgrade, even if you say you dont have the figures you surely knew that this would happen, i have just purchased 3 months play time but its turning out to be a waste of my money as i have to wait hours to get to play. Why didn’t you change the server capacity so everyone can get on when they want to log on. I don’t have all night to sit waiting then get maybe an hour or 2 in the end before i have to log for the night. Last night i had to wait 75 minutes if this continues i will be looking for a full refund of my money as this is pure waste of time.

1 Like

I just spent more than three hours to get in the game. When I finally got there after about two minutes I NPCs stopped reacting to me and I was unable to get the quest. Btw. this wasn’t even high level character but one I left in Pandaria.

I went back to character selection screen and except for UI elements it was black. After clicking on “Change realms” and selecting Draneor again I got UI elements and background for character appeared, but no character and character list was empty. After waiting a bit nothing happened so I clicked on “Change realms” again, selected Draenor again and it threw me back in the que with 90+ minutes expected wait time.

I can only say wow, just wow, game time is ticking away and I can’t use it because I can’t get into the game. And no, creating character on another server with lower population is not an answer…

Braeburn i know have you feel, I have the same problems 3 hours to play WTF its not cool. i tryed to contact support god luck about that.

Same here…

It’d be good if there was a free realm transfer from realms with high population to realms with lower. It will play a positive role for both kinds of realms, but no, we have to pay 25 bucks for that too, no matter our game time is running out without the game being playable for us.