3 of my friends got ban on WoW without any detail given

I’m looking for a live chat option in support so I want to describe some situation and prove that a mistake had happened. my friends from Iran recently got banned for being using cheat. I believe that they didn’t use any cheat and that is a mistake from blizzard team. The only thing they used was VPN to be able to access game world because without VPN they can’t pass loading screen. The VPN was SpeedVPN and it’s just a normal IP changing software. They can share any detail needed to prove that ban has happened by mistake. They’ve already sent tickets but they didn’t got answered with detail. I believe that was an unfair decision, they’ve paid a lot of money(Because the Iran price is so low in worth). I can also provide VPN config detail so you can check it.
You may say there is something that Blizzard team can prove but believe there is nothing, I say again, NOTHING that you can call it cheat. Like I said my friends can prove anything Blizzard team needs to prove that. They already sent tickets but they didn’t get detailed answer from support team.
You can imagine how bad is it to pay, example:1600$(half of your monthly income in iran) for a game and then got banned after 2/3 day for nothing.
Please review details again.

7 Likes

Dear Blizzard, I’m a Persian player and my account got banned because of the VPN usage, Our account kind got linked to each other since Shadowlands got released we could not connect to blizzard without VPN’s or DNS, you can check logs , our internet access prisoned by government , we just want to enjoy this game but we can’t because of this restriction.
We, the players, ask Blizzard and the Word Of Warcraft team to provide a suitable solution to this problem and to release the blocked accounts due to the vpn connection.

4 Likes

hi to blizzard community i got banned wrongful and i recently discovered there is ton of people from around world got banned for cheating and botting but there is no cheating actually and this is all wrong that WOW BOT admin got players in trouble while blizzard support dont answer to players why they got banned

2 Likes

Greetings,

We are only able to provide assistance with our Classic Games Tech (Diablo II, Starcraft, etc…) via this forum. We are also not able to review or discuss account actions, bans or suspensions on any forum.

If you have received a ban/suspension on World of Warcraft and wish to appeal it, you can do so here.