Account deleted

Account deleted after~2 mounths no login ,was unable to connect to bnet for over2 months while i was trying to figure that out with your tech support , wich btw wasn’t helpful at all so that issue stays .

But since i was unable to connect i asked a friend to check on my accounts , turned out one of them didn t even exist anymore .Is there any way to bring that account back?
I played years to collect whats on that account .

Imo 2 mounts without login is a savage term for deleting an acc of someone

Thx in advance ,

Hi, Cripler! o/

We don’t delete Blizzard accounts for inactivity unless they are completely empty, and it’s been years since it was last used. It may be the case that you are using the wrong email, or worse yet, that someone gained access to the account and changed the email. Please, get in touch with our Game Masters through this link so they can have a look.

If you are talking about a Classic Battle.net account though, that’s a different story. Due to various reasons, these accounts can be deleted after a period of inactivity, and they are not recoverable. I would still recommend you to contact a Game Master, but keep in mind that in this situation, they may not be able to help recover the account.

1 Like

“asked a friend to check”

your friend hacked you.

Hi, my account also got deleted and i cant get it back. I’ve tried all the tech support stuff but it doesn’t work because it tells me to put the email in - the email doesn’t exist anymore so i can’t put an email in. This is a new account i’ve had to make to see if i can get it back somehow but nothing…

i have the same problem bro they delete my account the worst support and already paid gold war

yo my account jus got deleted and i was jus doing a bunch of quest turn ins literally was just on and now my acc is nowhere to be found had to remake the account with same email

unless the zandalar coin turn in quest is not allowed then i don’t know why my account just all of a sudden disappeared and no longer exist so blizzard plz tell me what in th eheck is going

Granted I haven’t played in years my accounts were also deleted is there a way to get it back? I’m trying to get my old characters back.

Please do not bump very old threads.