Account does not exist

Hi, i am Russian, i want you to help me, once, i wanted to play some Blizzard games, i click on the game and battle net ask me to log in. It was very strange because logging in was automatically when I started the game. I wrote the password and it show me that mail doesn’t exist. What? I was playing a day before and it’s all be ok. Now i want to restore my acc, but it was a registration??? And i instead of changing password for my old acc, make a new? SeCrey#21401 - username and battletag. WoW BfA, Overwatch, Wr3 Reforged was buying on this acc, pls help me. What shall i do if the mail attached on my old acc now on new? Last changing password was on March.

It sounds like your account has been hacked. Please reach out to our Support Team about this and check out our Support Article on the issue - https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/9852

i have the same problem. today i wanna play cod and blizzard ask for log in. when im wrote pass it says email doesnt exist.

Sane thing with me but even worse since i cant even submit a ticket to resolve the issue. Just swings and roundabouts. At this point I’m afraid its too late since i assume hackers changed my username, password and email address so probably now a completely different account now from what it originally was

Same thing happened to my brother’s account. Changed username, password, email and mobile number. So kind of stumped

Please review the blue post on how to resolve your account having been compromised.