Account hacked today

Please is someone there?

My account was hacked today, same happened with my EA app but I got that back.

Someone gained access to my passwords and he changed the email address in Battlenet. I cant access it!

I need help quickly, Is there any possibility that Blizzard can contact me asap?

I already opened a ticket but I dont know what to do at this point.

Im in complete panic

I need help ASAP please someone from Blizzard can you look into the ticket? My account was compromised, apparently the guy seems “away” for 10 hours so I been told.

I need this account back, before it will be harmed.

Please help me asap

1 Like

This is a page for Legacy Games, like Warcraft III and such. Try contacting support in the respective forum.

No, but you did the right thing by submitting a ticket.
If you got a ticket number, then the ticket was submitted and you are in a queue – you will need to wait until your turn comes up.

There is a bit more info here:

At this time… you should probably stop using the e-mail that you were using before… not only for Battle.Net but also for other purposes.

1 Like

Support won’t do anything for an account issue from the forum… a ticket is the only way of getting help.

I’ve been using that email address since as long as I can remember.

I just hope that someone is going to respond to my call and/or my ticket. I can’t do anything more at this point.

Of course I am changing passwords on every app Im using right now and I’ll definitely change the security on my battlenet account once I get it back

Hi again,

Unless Blizzard has modified its ways, you will likely be asked to provide a new e-mail address for your Battle.Net account… an e-mail address that has never been associated to a Battle.Net account. You should consider creating a new e-mail account for that purpose only.

Which reminds me… Blizzard may contact you for additional information regarding your ticket. If they need more information, check first whether you can reply to your ticket… if not, create a new ticket, provide / reference your current ticket number, and then provide the information they requested. Do not reply to the e-mail that you normally will receive as a notification that Blizzard has replied to your ticket – these are usually sent from a “NoReply” e-mail address which is not monitored.

Good luck with this.

1 Like

My account was recovered thanks to Blizzard and GM GrayMartian. Which is a huge relief for me. At that exact time when I woke up I checked my mail and it was sent at that exact same time to me when I woke up.

Im glad that my account seems okay and not harmed.

Thanks for helping though.

1 Like

Hi,

That’s great !!

Best of luck in your games !

1 Like