Account Suspended Advice

Hi everyone,

I’m seeking some advice and support regarding a recent issue I’ve encountered with my World of Warcraft account. Earlier today, I received a notification from Blizzard stating that my account has been suspended for using third-party software or hacks. The message referenced their Terms of Use and In-game Policies and the Battle.net Terms of Use.

I want to emphasize that I have never used any third-party software or hacks. I am a dedicated and honest player who has always adhered to the game’s rules and guidelines. This suspension has come as a complete shock to me, and I believe there has been a mistake or misunderstanding.

I have already contacted Blizzard Support and received a response reiterating their policies, but without addressing the specifics of my situation. I have asked for a more detailed review and any logs or data that might clarify the reason for my suspension.

Has anyone else experienced a similar situation? If so, how did you resolve it? Are there any specific steps or additional actions I should take to ensure my case is thoroughly reviewed?

I appreciate any advice or support the community can offer. This game means a lot to me, and I hope to resolve this issue and get back to playing as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Hello,

This forum is for feedback and suggestion on the Battle.Net Desktop App… A better place for this topic would have been the Support Site Feedback forum.

But, since you’re here…

That’s a good step… I hope you can get one.

Forget it… they won’t give you that… that’s exactly what the makers of third party cheating software would love to have… to “improve” their product. So that type of info is not available.

Spend some time on the Support Site Feedback forum… you will find several posts by @MissCheetah… here and here, for example.

You could create a free WoW account and level a hero to level 10 so you can post on the WoW Customer Support forums for your region, as suggested in those posts that I linked. It’s not a means to appeal the penalty… but if you want information on how the system works, that’s a good place to ask.

1 Like