Activision - Warzone unfair ban

Hello,
I know I shouldn’t write here as my problem is off-topic but I am trying anything as Activision’s support is the absolute worst.
I opened Battle.net yesterday only to find out that my account had been permanently banned on Warzone. I then appealed the ban but received a standard reply saying that I allegedly “used unauthorized software” AKA hacking, which I absolutely did not (I have a 0.57 KD). I cannot access an account that I had spent money and countless hours on. Activision cannot be contacted and Blizzard blames Activision’s team for this.

Did anyone else experience something like this and managed to solve it ?

Thanks a lot !

4 Likes

Same thing for me today… I don’t understand

1 Like

Is there a way we could bring this to Activision’s attention ? There are a lot of players in the same situation: banned for “use of unauthorized software” even though they did nothing of ths sorts.

Activision does not care…
I’v tried the ban appeal, automatic answers. I’ve tried the hacking account appeal, automatic answers. I reached real persons at Activision office in my country (France), they can’t do anything.
If you’re not a notorious player or streamer, and have some good contacts, you can’t just do anything.

I spent money in Warzone and MW, I played during 2 years almost everyday, and you’re forbidden to play because they think their Ricochet software is 100% perfect… but it does not.

I’m gonna try to create another account… only solution. So unfair.

I tried making a new account as well, but got shadowbanned for a week as soon as I made it, after that week I checked if I could play, that brand new account which I didn’t even get to use was perma banned. fml I uninstalled the piece of sht

Happened to me too. My KDR was like 0.46! This is insane, their auto-ban software is buggy and they have NO appeal process!

you can make appeal here : support . activision . com / ban-appeal
but I wish you good luck… they will reply to you with a formatted msg…

I was permanently banned without any reason!
I didn’t use any unauthorized software or cheat programs! This is unfair!
Activision has unfriendly support. They banned me in the game and banned me in the real life when form for appeal was closed. I’m really dissapointed.