Advice on Ban from heroes

I have been temporarily Banned from heroes of the storm 3 times now without explanation and the third time this happened I asked for my money back since I cant play the game and I do not know what I’m violating.

Blizzard then decided to answer that and told me I was cheating and that was the reason for my Bans. Now im a 40 year old dude that enjoys aram or quick match for some casual play and obviously am not in the cheater category. Now they closed my ticket and told me that the matter is closed.

They did not tell me on how I’m cheating or on what basis this has been decided and they now consider the matter closed.

My question here is that if they deem that I cheat and and the ban my account I’m in a bit of a problem since I thought about jumping in d4 or maybe even back in to wow when the new expansion comes but with the bans and all this I’m afraid of them banning my account. Is there anyone out there with some experience or who can give me some advice on this matter this would be very helpfull since im now afraide of playing heroes of the storm on the of chance they will ban my account.

Hi,

Blizzard never provides that level of details and they certainly won’t tell you how that was determined.

You may find reading the End User License Agreement useful… especially Section 1.C.ii; as far as I know, that agreement applies to all Blizzard games:

As for advice… how does “stop cheating” sound ?

Finally, discussing disciplinary actions is against the Forum Code of Conduct.

Everything is automated. All messages are pre-formatted templates. Nobody is actually doing anything. Sanctions are taken regardless. They don’t care. My account was banned from false reports. The moment you agreed to their terms and conditions they can close your account the next day for whatever reason. They’re just trying to sell new accounts.
This company is a fraud and should be terminated.

1 Like