Altar of Rites glitch

Hi, I’ve unlocked the third seal (items have no level requirement) but in doing so now I can’t complete the season diary, for no longer I can create level 70 items in the blacksmith. Is there a way to reverse the seals? Or will it be fixed soon?

1 Like

Hi,

This forum is for technical support on Blizzard’s Classic Games; though Diablo III can be thought as ancient – it celebrated its 10th anniversary in December 2022, it doesn’t yet qualify for the status of “classic”. This forum is for legacy games such as Diablo II (2000), Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and the old Starcraft: Broodwar titles.

Diablo III has its own forums here: https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/ . You should be using that forum for anything related to Diablo III.

There is nothing to be fixed because it is not broken… you just need to do it the right way.

See the answer by @Meteorblade here :

When you’re at the Blacksmith, at the top-right of the crafting windows, the drop-down defaults to “Highest Useable”. That means the Blacksmith will only show you recipes for items that go up to your hero’s current level.

However, if you change the drop-down to “All” that will show you all the items that can be crafted. Any item whose name starts with Sovereign is a level 70 item. Craft one of those. (Ensure your Blacksmith has reached level 12… the maximum level)

Best of luck in your games !