Battle net app keeps disconnecting

Hello, i have this very annoying problem, for the last 2-3 months my battle.net app keeps randomly disconnecting me and this is very frustrating while playing hearhstone because i get disconnected in a game aswell however this does not happen in any other game, browsing youtube, twitch everything runs fine without any problems, how can i solve this problem?

1 Like

Are you sure it’s random? Have you tried timing it?

There’s an option it may be worth trying though in the General Settings for the Battle.net App, which is “When I launch a game - Exit Battle.net” that should allow you to launch the game and prevent the Battle.net disconnects you’ve been experiencing hopefully.

If the connection issue persists, please upload your system files to pastebin.com and reply with the links to the files using the preformatted text option to encapsulate the links.

Thanks for reply, i tryed testing with “When I launch a game - Exit Battle.net” option and i was still getting the same problem here are the system files you asked:
MSinfo part 1: https://pastebin.com/BbdJbKj4
MSinfo part 2: https://pastebin.com/M21pUQ1z
Msinfo part 3: https://pastebin.com/3yfL4ZVC
dxdiag: https://pastebin.com/Wv3gHBBF

So a couple of ideas here.

1. Update you Graphics Card drivers: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/drivers/

2. You have a few programs running that could cause issues:
    Overwolf, this should have it’s overlays disabled or exited.
    NVIDIA Overlay (NVIDIA Share) this should also be closed.

Everything else seems fine if you try these steps first.

I updated my graphic card drivers and overworlf was already turned off, i also disabled nvidia share. Tested for couple of days and i still get the dc =/

Can you try this for me and see if the DCs continue.

1. Press windows key + R > Type %programdata% > Click OK > Delete the Battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment folders

2. Press windows key + R > Type %appdata% > Click OK > Delete the Battle.net folder

3. Press windows key + R > Type %localappdata% > Click OK > Delete the battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment folders

Can you also make sure your Antivirus has the game and the battle.net app listed as safe, it could blocking them.

2 Likes

Edvis did the last slove helped u ? because im phasing the same issue i cant play a game without bnet disconnecting can some1 help me ?

Have you tried the suggestion I gave Edvis?

Hi, having the same problem. My connection to the bnet servers is really buggy. World of warcraft is doing fine! Heartstone : i get disconnected after every game. Sometimes i also get a “could not connect to the other player” then when i retry i “jump back in” the game i was supposed to join. I didnt mind that much but now with call of duty cold war : I was able to play earlier today but could finish a single game without being kicked out “BLZBNTBGS000003F8”. And now i cant even log into the game. Plz do something i see a lot of people having those problems. I’ve tried EVERYTHING i could find in the threads. Nothing have changed anything.

2 Likes

same here idk what is going on…tried everything lol i even looked 2 years old tread and notting worked

I’m having the same issue. Have tried everything and still having issues. Random timing on the connection drops and can’t seem to figure it out.

I am having the same issue as well. I get two error messages. One saying I lost connection to the Activision server. And another saying I have been disconnected from Battle Net. I rebooted my whole PC and modem/router, redownload the apps then I did the port forwarding for Battle Net and Call of Duty Modern Warfare app. I put the apps into my allow list through my firewall. Also, I flushed and reset the system through command prompt. And linked all my account on battle net as well. Still experiencing the same issue. This is driving me insane!!!

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue on diablo i keep loosing all my progress as I’m trying to do season log but i get to the last bit and the connection drops

Honestly Blizzard doesn’t care about after sale service. More and more often this shit application drops from the server and more and more people are affected. I wish COD never teamed up with Blizzard so we could all have a good experience.

4 Likes

Same problem here, geetting DC on HotS and ive tried everything on this and other threads, im literally searching and checking on other lauchers if its my internet but everything is fine on them, just battlenet doesnt work and dont want to connect my account, sometimes closing and reopening the launcher works but it takes around 2-5 mins to get into and thats enough to just lose a game, wish we had a launcher that works, great experience from blizzard this last 2-3 years.

1 Like

Same problem here, but it says disconnected from batlle server
Today 28-02-2021

1 Like

Same problem here, but it says disconnected from batlle server
Today 28-02-2021

1 Like

For those with new issues can you please make a new topic and upload your system files to pastebin.com and reply with the links to the files using the preformatted text option to encapsulate the links.