Battlenet games constant dc's and BLZBNTBGS000003F8 error code

follow on twitter they say, to get more updates on the issue

Same here, Blizzard Agent went to sleep. Attempting…

same here, Blizzard Agent want to sleep…

It’s their server and not the Windows Update

same issue here
come’n blizzard fix this :confused:

2 Likes

так когда исправит-то???

Hi. I don’t know what you want to try to do but when you click on error code is going on blizzard website and there is description “Something went wrong on our side.” So my advice is to stop waste your time and be just patient :wink: You cant do anything!

yes Act blizzard fix ur Launcher now we wannna play games

Come on Blizzard. Windows updated itself this morning and now the game agent does not work. Get your act together!

I have this problem for a month now, after I updated Modern Warfare

Blizzard is so **** up. no one even care about what happened. i hate blizzard. its trash.

Just spent hours trying to work out what was wrong with my PC. Should have looked here first. I can launch WoW and WoW classic directly from APP folder and bypassing battle.net app. Cannot do the same with Diablo III though.

Same error on COD and same disconnects from the apps, glad im not the only one.

3 Likes

this blizzard shit is pathetic

same error , there is no way to repare this ?

Same error for me. I tried to flushdns but it happen again the 1 min after i started new game again. And 2 patches before it was all ok…i dont know how to repair it.

Same error, months ago now, nothing helps. Seems Blizzard dont want us to enjoy this game or they give up providing support :frowning: Anyway, there are many competitors…

And the same for me, happened with the previous season on MW, then randomly decided to start working. Then the new update comes and oh look, it’s stopped working again.

I more often get the error code ending in 3F3, sometimes it’s 00000001 and sometimes 3F8.

A post was split to a new topic: Disconnecting in Call of Duty Modern Warfare / Warzone July 2020

Closing necro’d thread.