Battlenet games constant dc's and BLZBNTBGS000003F8 error code

Hi, so I get constant disconnects from Battlenet games (MW and D3)
In D3 its just server dc, but in MW is BLZBNTBGS000003F8 error code
I tried everything:

• checked firewall
  • I don’t have an antivirus
  • reinstalled Battlenet
  • deleted blizzard and battlenet files from C: drive
  • changed the DNS server adresses
    Everything that was on Blizzard official help forums and from activision support
    nothing helped
    Does anyone else have this problem
    Help, its going for 3 weeks now
    I wanna play games
15 Likes

same here man i try all what you try and i m using vpn and changed the server finaly i get the same error

3 Likes

Just out of curiosity… Have you recently updatet windows? I just did that now… And after restart the battlenet has’nt worked…

4 Likes

I have the same problem! played today and all worked fine, now i cant pkay anything cos of this error!

Same here, I updated windows yesterday before bed, and come online today to see Battle net agent asleep. So I uninstalled the Battle net client, and now it refuses to download anything from Blizzard

3 Likes

I’m having same problems, i don’t know if my computer updated windows. But i was online like 10 hours ago. Now when i log on, it says “blizzard agent asleep”

exactly the same problem happend to me.

me too , i even tried launching the game without the launcher and it still kicked me out , apparently there are some connection issues :confused:

точно такая же проблема

I have the same problem. I tried to played on two different computers, and it still dosen’t work. So i think this’s blizards setup’s fault not our’s.

1 Like

I have same problem.

уже больше двух часов невозможно зайти в игру. Как я понимаю, у всех вчера было обновление Windows??

1 Like

having the same problem as you guys hope they solve it

Same problem for me even tried to reinstall battle.net app.

Same problem here. I tried to reinstall bnet app & deinstalled the last windows update.

So is blizzard going under, is that what is going on here?

I wanna play games too :frowning: same error

A lot of problems here as well.
my pc turned off middle of the game power shut down after that couldnt connect to the game tried all the above nothing helps.
now cant install the game stuck in luncher on “waiting…” and nothing happens

Did corona virus put Blizzard agent to sleep?
Cant conntect since yesterday!
64cf906a-3560-4945-8509-1e6b8c681cce

what is this?

1 Like

i had the same thing.
i removed the luncher + game didnt help now i cant even download the game.
the hell is happening ?

2 Likes