Battle.net launcher broken

Since about a week now, the Battle.net launcher is not working properly. When I click it, all I get is an error message stating there is a newer version of Battle.net and suggests that I may need to fix the links. There is however no information anywhere on how to fix the links.

I do get logged in to Battle.net if I click “Continue with latest version”. But I should not need to do this. The Battle.net links should be updated when a new version of the program gets installed via the updates.

Hello:

This forum is for feedback and suggestions on the Battle.Net Desktop App – aka, the Launcher. Blizzard does not post here often.

A better forum to get help with the Battle.Net Launcher is the Desktop App Tech Support forum:

On that forum, you will find that other players have already reported that issue, the first time on 2024-02-22 and that there is a workaround/solution to fix it… You can read about that here:

(essentially, download a new version of the Battle.Net Launcher and install it… let the installation complete before continuing)

Hopefully, that workaround will work for you too.

1 Like