Big request from Blizzard from the little man

Kind time of the day. There is such a problem, I play on the server “Vestnik Rock” RU tab. We all remember how at the start of the classic, populated servers were packed to capacity. The Flamegor server became more or less stable only by the 5th phase. Queues and lags have gone from there. And now the release of TBC is approaching. Everyone reports that there will be large queues and server lags (“Flamegor”). Before the release of TBC during a roundtable or some kind of interview, the developers say that they want to implement a new LFG system, closer to the current WOW. Server consolidation is also introduced in classic WOW. Due to the fact that I work and can go to WOW only during rush hour, I don’t have to stand in large queues, and also adding up all the facts that developers can do server merging or at least an interserver LFG. It gives hope that you can make a transfer to another server and start playing there calmly. BUT, what happens is that the developers inflate the populated servers to 12 layers and so there are no queues. And the final murder of the server happens by the fact that the free transfer is opened only to another server. As a result, what we have is a completely dead server, where there are 100 people online at rush hour, 40 of them are bots / people who farm resources, at the auction 600 + - lots and no future. Since the developers have stated that there will be no new LFG system, people will not be transferring characters here either. Why am I writing all this? Because I’m hung up on a god (Blizzard) forgotten server. I really want to play WOW, but I can’t, since there are no people here even to gather a group in a dungeon, I’m not talking about a raid. Download a new character? This was a great feat for me. My attempts to write in support, so that they remove the restriction on the transfer of the character, were unsuccessful. The only thing they advised is to write on the forum and perhaps the developers will make a concession.

So it is with this message that I ask the developers to go to my meeting and remove the restriction from my character, so that I can enjoy the game again, as before. To be honest, I don’t really understand at all why this restriction is made?

P.S. Sorry for the bad English, I am writing this text through a translator.

P.S.S. All good loot in raids, peace and love!