Blizzard - COD Warzone- downloads extremely low then freezes

Just wanted to put this out there - I’ve been having trouble for the last week downloading the free Call of Duty Warzone. It downloads at just about 2mb/s then after a few mins then drops to 100kb/s or 0.

We tried changing server and doing what other people have suggested but what worked for us is:

Exit the app. Click on the right arrow button on your task bar. Right click the Battleapp icon. Click Exit.
Reload the launcher after a few minutes.
Then open up explorer and go onto a website that has a lot to load (e.g. news website).
For some reason this then kicked the app and it asked us to ‘update’. I guess this made the computer work. Then the upload speed would be anywhere from 2mb/s - 7mb/s. Every time we did this it lasts a little longer. We’ve been downloading for a week and this is the only thing that worked for us. Not sure why, but maybe it’ll help you. You have to be patient too.

3 Likes

Same here, game just won’t install or update.

1 Like

Yeah. Why the hell they cant repair it? From 7 AM in here i cant download this game and stuck on keeping restarting… FIX THIS ALREADY, YOU HAVE GOT ENOUGH TIME ALREADY AND ENOUGH OF OUR STOLEN MONEY FROM REFORGED!

2 Likes

Been battling this issue all day, might possible have a fix RE download speed:

Firstly my circumstances:
1.) Europe server completely frozen. at best would download 1mb/s or less, eventually crash and bring up error message.
2.) Switched to American servers in drop down box, download speed fluctuating between 8-10mb/s and crashing every 10-15 minutes
3.) VPN and scanning game files no effect. Also made a back up of game files, removed and tried reinstalling. still same.

Have now on a whim paused download, gone to my Kaspersky anti virus protection right clicked it and “paused protection” re-enabled download on EUROPE server and speeds are hitting a consistent 20-25MB/s

Still having drops and error message crashes but re-enabling gets it straight by on. Hope this provides some help!

Also: You can click the settings cog and refuse to download all future updates. not sure if the game will still load and operate mind

get a refund. ITS LEGALLY DUE after 5 days of not working

1 Like

Same here, cant update, and now is downloading the all game ! with 100kbs