Blizzard Gear and their support

So i know this is not forum for that but i want to warn people and players alike.
On 15 February i made a purchase fro Blizz Gear store as a guest (They didnt accept my Battle net account for whatever reason).
I bought Widowmaker statue for 140 Euros, that is one expensive collectible item. After short while i did notice that i didnt get any information (email) about my transaction but on my bank profile i have a transaction made and approved (Payed).
So i give it a few days, and after 10 days u wanted to know about my order progress and i contact support for help, I told them that there is possible that i made a typo error in my Email (even if i dont think i did)
I gave them: My full name, my ship address, date, item i bought and email and i said that email may be wrong.
After some wait even with my all information order was not found. And that scared me alot, even with my information like shipp address they were unable to found mine order, and that is strange since i use same shipp adress as my credit card info. To be correct they said that on mine name and address they didnt found any order. They say they cant do anything about it even if i have proof from bank that i made purchase and PAYED.
I was never rude or anything, i was polite in our chat (have a proof of chat) and i am long time Blizz user (In games like WOW, Overwatch and so on).
Then one thing happend, mine support told me to call for them and that she/he has nothing to with this and BANNED me from site. Yes i was banned and i check with other devices also, but as soon as i use other network not my home site works.
This only means that i payed for nothing 140euros and that i will never get my item or money back. Also there is some shaddy thing that i found out, they use some external site like “kitbag” and you cant do anything about this.
If anyone had this kind of problem please share with me and maybe help me.
Thank you and i apologize for my bad spelling.