Blizzard stolen accounts and never gave back

blizzard stolen the hots accounts, and never gave back!
i had 20.000 ladder games, all friends and progress, all the money i paid in, stolen and never gave back.

we got banned just only becouse we played solo and got abused in reports by premade teams.

thanks blizzard that you dont care your community!
banning to steal money, but fix glitches or hacks, they dont care!

Hey you and your scumpany are effing hypocretes. I am being banned from my favorite Game on my Bd for being too salty while your employees do real damage by physically atacking females and act racist on minorities irl. Good Job you Professionals. I will most definitely never buy any Blizzard product ever again. I am so angry I ever funded with my hard earned money such a Toxic work environment. So toxic a woman took her life in the and. Thats another level. NEVER EVER LECTURE Any customer again about what he can and cannot say or maybe one day somebody gets a really bad idea about Blizzard Entertainment. I never physically harmed a person in my life while the real scumbags in your company ran rampart over years. Disgusting. The good thing is you all will loose so many players in the short run very fast, and the ones you banned are just the ones you will wish to have not unrightfully banned because all your player numbers will twindle so fast and you deserve it !!! Your company can really go to hell.

1 Like