BO:CW won't let me play - rtx 3080 bundle

Error code : BLZBNTBGS0000000C

Hi there,

I received a bundle code for BO:CW with my graphics card, which I was able to redeem and thus was able to download the game.
However, whenever I launch it, I get this error after a few seconds:
“Connection the the Blizzard game server lost. Please exit and try again. Error code: BLZBNTBGS0000000C”
Can you please tell me what I should do? I tried repairing the game folders but that didn’t fix the issue.

Thanks

Hey there DaedraKyne,

This error may have something to do with the country of residence that you have selected for your Battle.net account. I would suggest that you try this service here.

1 Like

Thanks for the great help both here and via DMs! Everything now works perfectly fine! :smile:

I have the same problem with de error code
BLZBNTBGS0000000C, but I try to change my country of residence on my battle.net account but my country of residence doesn’t appear on my account so I can’t change this cause this fields are empty. Thanks for yours future answer.

I am opening http://Battle.net App on PC, then I select Cold War when opening Cold War, the intro loads up till Compiling Shaders, then I am getting an Error: Connection to the Blizzard game server has been lost. Please exit and try again. Error Code: BLZBNTBGS0000000C.

Country is United States like it should be.

I am having problems with Black Ops since the most recent update. Firstly I get a message saying it didn’t shut down last time and need to run in safe mode. Secondly it never connects to online servers and just sticks at 82% shaders compiling. No problems with my system or internet. Only have problem after update. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Same issues. Please help.