Buying ammunition gives me a wrong amount

When I try to buy multiple stacks of ammo on my horde hunter I only get 255 bullets or 255 arrows. This happens in WotLK Classic.

To reproduce:

• At a vendor that sells ammunition, shift + right-click the arrows and press 5.
  • It now says I’ve selected 1000 arrows.
  • Buy the arrows.
  • Now in your inventory you’ve bought 255 arrows.

Someone set the a number to be a short instead of an integer? :face_with_monocle:

Hi,

This forum is for technical support on Blizzard’s Classic Games — legacy games such as Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos.

WotLK and all other versions of WoW have their own, separate, forums:

Please use the appropriate forums for this issue… if you wish to report a bug, you should use the WoW Classic Bug Report forum:

Good luck in your games !

I saw another WoW Classic ticket in here, that’s why I posted it here.

I couldn’t find the correct forum apparently…

And then you pointed me to the US forum, which I can’t use because I don’t have a character on a US server :man_facepalming:

This company is not what it used to be - previously Blizzard would actually fix bugs and care about their customers. Doesn’t seem like it anymore.

Yes, the Bug Report forums (both of them) are located on the US forums… you’d think they would be exempted from that level 10 char thingy. The two Bug Report forum are as follows:

and

There is also a Support article on reporting bugs… here:

Select WoW on the pull-down box for instructions specific to WoW.

Yeah – a lot of people post here for games totally unrelated to Classic Games… I wish Blizzard would have used another name for the old legacy games but… too late now.

The best I can do is provide a link to the game forum. :man_shrugging:

Best of luck with this.

1 Like