Can´t install Warzone2 on Battle.net

I simply can´t install it.
if i go battle.net shop, cod warzone 2 “play for free ->” i end up in my “all games screen” where it doesn´t show. even downloading the install.exe “you can´t install the game” and links to this https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/32512

Common Problems
You can’t install this game yet Error Codes: BLZBNTBNA000000C8

it does work via steam, but steam version crashing every few minutes and my coins are on battle.net

yes i did try admin mode, restart and new drivers
i also can´t contact support because they refuse to take my MSINFO file, yes, i did follow instructions and named it.
thank you a lot in advance!

update: the ticket reply was a joke, like i said.
update drivers…lol
CMD.Exe and ping for 10min, but there are no adresses for any CoD hahaha

This normally happens when it’s either too big or in the wrong format (you did EXPORT it at Step 4, right ? not save it ???).

1 Like

with 3rd try and other browser it did allow me to attach it after i wrote this.
but i know they will be like “update your driver” in 10 days, if anyone has an idea, please let me know <3

1 Like

The part that I don’t understand is that it’s not listed for you under All Games…

I don’t even own any of the CoD games, but Warzone 2 / Modern Warfare 2 is listed under my All Games button. That’s odd…

1 Like

it doesn´t show. only 6 games, WZ2.0 not.
Probably because i created the account when i was living in russia?

Yes, that would explain it.

If you are no longer living in Russia or in the countries listed in this support note, you could update your Battle.Net data to reflect your actual country of residence.

Regards.

1 Like