Can anyone at blizzard, do something to cut down the presence of boosters in LFG tool?

Hello,
Do not get me wrong here i have nothing against boosting per se (even though everyone is boosting and the trade chat is spammed with so much text about boosting anything and everything that it’s not even worth it to look into) but i have something with people that post a lot of boosting ads in the LFG tool.
Are the things so serious that Blizzard decided that it’s better to abandon the tool and anything related to it?
Are things so bad that you have 1-2-3 posts about normal groups and 15 millions about boosting?
If i was to use the report ads “feature” i would spend the whole month reporting because i report 1 and 2 more ads appear instead.
I like this game and especially this Shadowlands expansion but this prolonged thing with ads in the LFG tool kills all of the fun from it.
I do not expect that someone at blizzard sees my post and then by a miracle the ads disappear but at least i tried.
It will come a time when we will see everywhere only boosting ads and this game will become a big boosting game where no one plays it for fun or even trying to do stuff with random people and have fun.

Sincerely a normal player.

Boosting is for high level players wanting to earn some extra gold. But are helping create more lazy players, ignorant and unknow-ledged about tactics, or basically learn any skills to play their character correctly. But sadly, Repeat, In chat spam boosters rely on selling gold off-game to support their government subsidies, while enjoying life without any real-life employment skills. So long as there are more Lazy wastes of air alive in the world, the spammers will continue to laugh, while choking on their 75% fat cheeseburgers.