Can not remove authenticator on account

Hello!
I made this throwaway account to understand how do I retrieve my old account back, since there is no way for me to contact anyone without logging in, which I can not do without authenticator.
My old phone is broken (for about 6 months) and I have not been in my account since.
Now I wanted to play some warzone with friends, but I can not get into my account, because of authenticator.

I know that my email is verified, and I am pretty sure that my security questions are also set up on that account. And is spite of all that, my only choice to verify myself to log in is using authenticator.

imgur(dot)com/a/iBUuoWc
Images of what I see when trying to log in.
Authenticator is the only option in dropdown and I am not comfortable sending my ID across the internet.

What are my options?
Thanks in advance.

Hey there,

This article here, may help you out.

I tried that.
After following the steps, got the same thing as in first picture. :frowning:

Is there something else I can try?

If the link provided doesn’t help, then you can make a ticket request to have it removed. You would need to be able to verify the security details of the account, along with the serial number for the authenticator on the account. Should that not be possible or incorrect, then you will be asked for ID to verify that you are the registered owner of the account (as the request would be to remove a security device).