Cannot connect to Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War online services

I have two identical gaming desktops with two separate accounts for CoD Cold War.

On one of these desktops will now each evening barf up the well know message: Cannot connect…Error Code: A… etc ending with line Yorker 43 Good Wolf

During the day both work fine. Since a few days one of two will not connect during the evening.

I have looked for that message on the internet. It is a very common message. But never there is the same cause. And also the resolution never works.

This message is similar to a blue screen on MS Windows. It is like game over.

Will this issue ever be fixed? Will we ever get to know what is causing CoD to barf up these messages?

I understand that software comes with bugs but this sucks. This game just won’t run on a high-end RTX3090 gaming desktop.

Why will it run on another exact similar desktop? Why won’t it run in the evening?

Hi:

This forum is for Blizzard Classic Games Tech Support.

For Black Ops Cold War, a game made by Activision, you need to contact their support at https://support.activision.com/ .

Best of luck in your games !

Hi there, SoccerGoofy!

Boubou is indeed correct, and for issues with Call of Duty, you will need to contact Activision Support at:

Yours,

Arythwinn

1 Like