I have already mistakenly posted a similar topic on the classics games forum channel. I repost here, since it is more relevant.
My Battle.net client was launching games nicely a month ago before I went on vacations. Yesterday, I noticed that none of my games were launching. After investigation, I noticed that I could launch Diablo III with the 32-bit client, which is of course not an acceptable solution. However, no matter what I have tried, I cannot find get all my other games running. They just revert back to ‘Play’ after a while.
I have done the following:
- Upgraded to latest nvidia driver 516.93
- Installed all Windows 11 updates.
- Cleared the %ProgramData% caches.
- reinstalled the Battle.net client.
- Installed some Blizzard games on a different than the usual solid state disk.
- repaired installation.
- Removed all Razor software.
Nothing seems to work. I ran some stress tests with 3DMark and they passed with over 99.7% percent so I don’t suppose I have a hardware issue.
Finally, I have opened a ticket with Blizzard support but I have received no response.
Has anybody ever experienced something so bizarre?