Cannot login to Cod with my Battle.net

The same exact thing

1 Like

Ok you guys,
I think this has been finally fixed
Try now, I got mine to link. But I linked it through the battlenet website though

2 Likes

Is it ok if you tell me how you did it?

1 Like

Go to battlenet and login
Then go to connections
And link what ever platform you want to link

(This is only going to work if you previously logged in trough Activision with one of those) For example, I logged in to Activision through PSN before

I believe it still doesn’t work through the activision or cod browser though

1 Like

That worked!

But I cannot login with my Battle.net on the cod website/Activision page

It shows that error again. Previous Action failed bullshit

5 Likes

That’s good
It at least allowed me to play again after like 3 days

1 Like

I assume it doesn’t work still on the Activision website though.

Also, if you play MW, I don’t mind getting an add since I need some players to play with anyways

1 Like

Same, in Germany

"Previous action failed. Please try again.
Close this Overlay "

4 Likes

Wo hast du das Spiel gekauft? Über welchen Browser hast du es probiert?

1 Like

Did you buy the game off of the Activision webpage or Battle.net? Because if you bought it in battle.net software, you should be able to play it

But for the Activision website it won’t let you connect your Battle.net to its page

1 Like

These are the Blizzard Classic Games Tech forums. For issues with linking Activision accounts or accessing/installing Call of Duty-related applications, you will need to contact Activision Support.

Previous action failed.

Activision, what’s going on? It’s been like this ever since the 9th October. I’m able to link my Xbox and PlayStation, but not my Battle.net? Still?

Go to battle net and login through there and link it though there. I had no problem linking it to my PS4 through blizzard

how to login through battle net and how to link my ps4 account to my battle net account?

You can only link your console account on Battle.net. You cannot link your COD/Activision account. Error is still there.