Cannot login to Cod with my Battle.net

I can’t link my Battle.net account to Cod/Activision. Neither can I link it to the call of duty companion app to track my stats. For the companion app it keeps saying error registering. For the Call of duty/Activision website it says “Previous action failed. Please try again”.

I even made a new account and tried to link it, but it’s the same exact issue. Wtf is happening?

14 Likes

I have the same issue

1 Like

i have the same probleme

1 Like

Same issue. Can’t login with my battle net on COD. I receive an error.

2 Likes

I have the same issue. Can’t login with my battle net on COD. I receive an error:
(Previous action failed. Please try again.)

2 Likes

It seems that it’s an ongoing bug and the only option we have is to wait as we all have this issue

1 Like

Yeah, it’s freaking ridiculous. I play Modern Warfare 2019 on my PC daily and this never happened to me. I legit can’t track my stats using the cod companion app because of this BS.

2 Likes

same error here… trying to login, tried multiple browsers.

1 Like

Same here. Nothing changed whatsoever. I’ve been slaying on HC lobbies in MW for hours and went constantly positive, but I really want to see my score getting tracked using the cod app. Like usual, it’s not working still. Battle.net needs to be looked at since I EVEN tried using Firefox and Internet Explorer.

No fix whatsoever.

1 Like

Also having this issue, almost all week.

1 Like

For real!? A week!? I don’t get why this is STILL not fixed. I’m sorry you had to go through this longer than I have.

1 Like

Tried every method and the guy from support ticket said nothing they can do at the moment. No eta when it will be fixed. smmmmhhhhh

1 Like

i want to link my ps account to my warzone account with my battle net account so I can have my progress from ps4 to PC and the website keeps saying previous action failed please try again. Please fix this I have been waiting for hours.

1 Like

Yup same issue.
Amazed how this hasn’t been resolved yet. They can add bundles in the store yet fix a simple thing like this LMAO

4 Likes

bruhhh fr? L of a game.

1 Like

Yep same problem with me I hate it been trying everything opera Firefox safari clear cache/browsing history still nothing I spoke to support and they said they is no fix for this atm but would email when that would be. just want all my history and achievements back

2 Likes

Yes, i have the same problem. I dont know how to fix it. (Sorry if i have mistakes, im from Russia lol)

1 Like

Ok, so I even asked my friends who are also PC Battle.net users and they play cod, looks like none of them can link their Battle.net to their activision account nor cod companion app. Literally even my siblings who are PC players as well? Why does these things constantly happen to PC players wtf?

2 Likes

link our xbox account or steam to your battle.net then log in using those. worked for me

1 Like

check if your battle net account is the same with the details when u log in

1 Like