Can't access my battle.net account because my e-mail address was hacked

I’d like to play WoW again after a few years of absence, but unfortunately, my battle.net account is registered to an e-amil address that was hacked over 2 years ago and I don’t have access to it anymore.

There’s no possibility to contact the shitty free e-mail address provider if you don’t live in the country of origin of the provider.

I looked everywhere on the Blizzard help page, but couldn’t find the solution to my problem since I never (as far as I know) linked a phone number to my account.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Hi,

Account issues cannot be resolved on the forums… for privacy and account security reasons.

You will need to contact Blizzard Support and see what they can do for you; click the Contact Us button at the bottom of this page to start the process. You should also provide them with an e-mail address that they can use for your hacked account once it has been recovered… an e-mail address currently NOT used for a Blizzard account.

You will likely need to provide some official ID to prove that you are the owner of the account… see this Support article for details of what is acceptable and how you need to cover the information that is not needed:

With the release of Diablo Immortal on 2 June 2022, things may be a bit hectic at Blizzard and it is possible that the response time will be longer than usual (24~48 hrs).

There is a bit more information in this Support article: https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/9852

Best of luck with this.

Thanbk you. I’ll try again ^_^. It’s all so frustrating.

1 Like