Can't download Overwatch 2

I can’t find the game in desktop app’s “all games” tab. I see it on the shop and click “play for free”, it opens the “all games” tab and nothing happens (i see 16 games and there is no overwatch 2). I tried downloading with the website’s Overwatch-Setup.exe and i get an error saying “You can’t install this game yet” with the error code: BLZBNTBNA000000C8

6 Likes

такая же проблема напишу комм чтоб на нас обратили внимание, кстати люди говорят надо удалять и скачивать лаунчер, но мне не помогает(

I’ve tried so many things but nothing helps yet.

ciao ho lo stesso problema…qualcuno è riuscito a risolvere

still can’t download

We had the same issue and the only way it worked was to log into a different account. Hopefully they fix this because trying to get it to work was very frustrating.

1 Like

Была такая же проблема, но в итоге установка пошла
на рабочем столе появился Overwatch 1! и пока ничего не изменилось, запустить также не получается

i created a fresh new account and logged into it. now i can download

1 Like

Same problem. I reinstalled battle.net, and even created a new account - nothing helps.

Check the region of your account and if the game is available in your region

I had the same problem. I couldn’t find the Overwatch 2 game on the battle.net launch page.

Activision blocks Russians. My alt is not Russian and it can play. Activision-Blizzard doesnt care about the people, they dont even tell you. You have to google it. Fuck Activision-Blizzard, they are a terrible company.