Can't join any match in war zone

Same. Waited 2 hours to talk to Activision support. Tried a multitude of suggestions (removing game cache, port forwarding, updating drivers, reinstalling game completely) to no avail. Support told me there was nothing flagged on my account (no shadow ban).

This seemed to have started about 3 days ago for me. Big yikes Activision.

Same problem here. Since the latest update I can’t find any match. It’s stacked in the “finding game” screen with “ping<200”.

I found an explanation on Activision support forum:

h**ps://support.activision.com/community/s/question/0D54P00007JPGeySAH/cannot-find-a-match-anymore-searching-for-match-200ms

We are all soft-banned for unknown reasons until they review the case.
You can check by trying to unlink Blizzard account from Activision, at the link:
h**ps://s.activision.com/activision/profile

The only solution found on Activision forum is:

My ban is gone
They fix my account
I do nothing, just wait your turn
The steps are : 1= account reinforcement 2=account unders review 3=account unban (if u didnt cheat, ofc)
Good luck to you all, im gone of this thred
P.D: i did not get any message, mail, sorry or even a f"N exp coin.

Ok guys, i have news…

Everyone that is experiencing this from what i read trough the posts and what happened to me is that

• We are temporary banned.
  • you will get unbanned (if innocent), sadly most likely you will play in cheaters lobby for a while.
  • The unbann will be in around 6-14 days.
  • After getting unbanned most likely the PASS Progress will be stuck.
  • Check to see if the MS will improve in time. I went from 100ms matches to 75…original ms that i had when i was not banned was 50. (Personally i uninstalled the game, never cheated…but i hate cheaters and especially that i have no pass progress (paid for it for no reason), i might play again some day )
1 Like

I just wanted to play the game after two week and updated it, when entered the game lobby it says your account is permanently banned… I was frustrated and created another one, then it is matchmaking forever. Good job Activision -_-

My account is also banned, what to do?

It says review required when unlinking battle.net account

1 Like

Wait, the only thing we can do is wait for someone from Activision to review the case

download nvidia driver hotfix ver 445.98

I also had the crash and downloaded it and it is working perfect since yesterday