Can't join any match in war zone

I can’t join any war zone game for a week already, it shows “searching for a match <200ms ping” and stuck on this. My network connection is good, other games work, I have played for about two weeks with no issues until now. I have tried europe, asia and america servers and it still doesn’t work.
What can I do?

Thanks for help!

19 Likes

Me too 垃圾暴雪我操它妈 气死我了

1 Like

Me too!! when i search a game it says ping <200 but my connexion works well

1 Like

I have re-installed the game and suddenly it works…
It’s a shame for activision that I need to re-download a 90 GB game just to be able to play again!!!

5 Likes

me too . may be activision ban any account .
other account on other pc work good but my game not running. i change windows and install game again but not work .

2 Likes

same for me and a lot of peoples… there is a post whit more then 500 answer on activsion support forum… Players from all around the world whit PC,Xbox and also Ps4 who got stock at 200 ms ping and matches never start or if its starts its super laggy whit full of hackers in it …I my self cant find any match since Thursday 23… I tried to reinstall the game once and doesnt work, i tried to play whit an other account and it work just fine… Soo its not a internet or pc problem … they just restrict peoples from getting in Plunders and Warzone … No answer from Activision and no fix… it just seem that we dont exist for them …

7 Likes

Same here. I played with my friends then i went to dinner, 1 hour later i saw that i got disconnected and i can’t join any games no more. What’s wrong with that game ?

1 Like

cant find match aswell keed searching for map, it started after the new patch realeased yesterday.

1 Like

same problem here. :frowning:

1 Like

same here
crashes to desktop with no error
please help

A other account than myshelf works without problems. I didnot cheat or anything.

Likewise, I started playing at the end of March, reached level 80 and out of nowhere I was permanently excluded from the warzone servers when I really did not use any hack, I swear to God, they sent me 2 warnings, I thought it was because of the connection , but I read well and they were warnings of ban, when I did not use hack.
Now I did not stay on that, I created a new account and reached level 30 and I was also permanently excluded from activism, when I do not use anything illegal, now I am in another new account but it no longer allows me to pair with more players, I can only play later to pass the tutorial, but the next day or when I turn off the computer it no longer allows me to match games, and the ping of 90 goes up to 200 ping, and it stays there for half an hour and it could take longer and I would never find a game. Please I need help because I really like the game, but punish a lot of people that did not use hacks, I sent a claim request and they never responded, I can only play by creating new accounts, and it is not possible, now I will try reinstalling the game, Because I already reinstalled the operating system and deleted all my programs and rebooted the router to factory mode and nothing has changed.

3 Likes

me too.
I stay in the waiting room and does not connect with any server… I’ve been like this since yesterday …i have Money on this game

same here. crashes to desktop with no error.
please help

same here. cant find any match…

yap, same issue and if I join a party, the all party is unable to find a match while I’m on it. This is clearly something related with the acount, like if it gets flagged.

2 Likes

I have the same problem and if it’s a restriction for cheating, then it doesn’t make sense. Since I’ve never cheated, just look at my stats. hack evaluation is probably broken.

it is mass ban… and im one of it… i try new account it work. congrats im leaving this game forever. This account “TopTrainers” cant play warzone anymore… get ban for being noob is the funny thing i’ve ever seen…

Me to i just download the 100GB!!! game played one match but now i cant play!!

Same problem here. Since the latest update I can’t find any match. It’s stucked in the “finding game” screen with “ping<200”.

2 Likes