Cant play Warzone

So i just downloaded warzone and when i want to play it after connecting with the servers and everything suddenly a message saying there is a new update available shows up stating that i need to force the update from launcher, only option it shows is to quit to desktop, when i search for updates on battle net app it says the game is up to date, any ideas how to fix this??

Try resetting the Battle.net Cache by doing the following steps:

1. Press windows key + R
  • Type %programdata%
  • Click OK
  • Delete the Battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment folders
  1. Press windows key + R
  • Type %appdata%
  • Click OK
  • Delete the Battle.net folder
  1. Press windows key + R
  • Type %localappdata%
  • Click OK
  • Delete the battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment folders

If the issue persists, please upload your system files to pastebin.com and reply with the links to the files using the preformatted text option to encapsulate the links.

2 Likes

That didn’t help. Game still loading and conecting OK, however is unable to find any match.

I have the same problem stuck on 125ms ping

Are you still having the issue? Can you reply with your Systems Files if so (as mentioned in the previous post).

i keep crashing on desktop after activision logo i cant even reach game menu.This happens for a month at least i have tried everything and nothing works.Its the only game that has this problem.i have sent email for support and no reply.BLIZZARD HELP FFS

1 Like

I had the exact same problem. Step 1 from lxthocaesil fixed the issue for me.

in my battlenet on pc when i press Play to launch the warzone it says launching for a period of time then Playing now but the reverts back to the blue play button. i have tried everything recommended here i have even uninstalled the battlenet app and the files for my games but i can not get it to run.

Please don’t necro old threads. While the advice and/or information given in an older thread could have been accurate at the time, it may be now be outdated or a reply to an old thread could be overlooked.

If you have a similar issue and the advice previously given hasn’t helped then please create a new thread with all relevant information.