CD key in use error for 2 days now... why does blizzard break other games everytime they release content for other titles

So I’ve had a ticket open 2 days now first response just gives me the same dumb instructions… is it plugged in… is your Internet working… mabe your firewall is blocking… no the issue is 100% useastbattlenet just fix it for goodness sakes…

1 Like

I’m able to log into and start a game on US East… so, no, it’s not the server.

If the troubleshooting provided to you in the reply does not help… just reply to the ticket and say so. There is no way for a Game Master to know what troubleshooting you have already performed and/or what the result of the troubleshooting is.

Same Problem here. I quit the game accidently with alt+F4 or with the X, anyways not like regular. Since then i try to login in and always get the information that my cd-key is currently in use by “myself”. So first i waited some minutes, retryed, reconnected, retryed, restarted pc, retryed, reconnected, waited over night, retryed, waited a whole day, retryed. still no change. looks like i am still online with this D2-/LOD-keys.

Maybe i can use it after next ladder reset, when the servers restarted complete?

If you crash or get disconnected your account can become locked for up to 24 hours during which you will receive the message that your account is in use by you. (This is not something we can bypass and is a product of the older platform and service limitations for that older system.

If it goes beyond 24 hours, then that means that something else has happened and at that point, submitting a ticket, informing them that you have waited the 24 hours and the account is still showing as in use, then the support agents can investigate further.

Do not that currently responses are delayed due to higher than normal ticket volume (WoW Dragonflight Patch) so please make sure you include as much detail as possible to help prevent unnecessary back and forth

1 Like