Character stuck service doesn't work at all

Got killed in Waking Shores when on the PvP WQ and now I get immediately disconnected when I’m trying to log in, I’m stuck somewhere beneath the map as a ghost, can’t even click 'Return to graveyard". Stuck character service doesn’t work, idk what I can do
Happened on Quel’Tthalas server

2 Likes

I got the same problem. was also killed in waking shores…

Happened to me as well, also pvp world quest (one to gather dragons) have been locked out since 7 this morning (8 hours) made ticket, tryed unstuck, and still unable to play, very sad when this is my first day off to play dragonflight :frowning:

me too what can i do?

Same problem here, also on the same place.
I can’t even login into the game, after logging in on the character I get a disconnection with error (WOW51900319).
Character service for restoring stuck character didn’t work.
Waited almost a hour logged out.
Issue is still there.
Any solutions?
Creating a ticket is also not working for me, all the battle.net websites are slow or hanging.

Idk man, unstuck doesnt work, so we are all stucked there… I cant even make ticket cuz it still brings me to character unstuck

The same problem. I’ve been waiting for 6 hours.

same ting here geting realy anooying am on stormscale

Please see Blizzard post here:

This forum is for technical support on Blizzard’s Classic Games — legacy games such as Diablo II (2000) and Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos.

World of Warcraft (all versions) has its own forums and you should be using those for anything related to World of Warcraft (all versions). Please use the appropriate category here: https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/

Best of luck in your games !

Same here… Cant play since 2 Days. Im giving the Tech support a few days, after that im gonna quit the Game… I farmed like a madman gear (Currently on 373 first week and professtion nearlay maxed out)
So no making a new Char is not an Option for me :confused: Hoping for the best…

Same here. 3 days that i cant play. What about a payback?

Wrong forum.

This forum is for technical support on Blizzard’s Classic Games — legacy games such as Diablo II (2000) and Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos.

World of Warcraft (all versions) has its own forums and you should be using those for anything related to World of Warcraft (all versions). Please use the appropriate category here:

As indicated in the post by Blizzard that I linked some 4 days ago, you should try to use the self-service to unstuck your character:

If that doesn’t work for one reason or another, then you should open a ticket:
https://eu.battle.net/support/en/help/contact/1464/ticket

Best of luck in your games !