Cheating in vanguard

this has become an absolutely none playble what with all the noob ass cheating going on what a joke this is becoming.
got time to put crap in the store for the fools to buy but dont have time to sort out the failed anticheat

1 Like

well we both know how bad things are in all COD games they are all hacked and cheats get sold and I quote " on the PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, or Xbox One in Warzone" so as I have said before and agree with you that COD games are dead now it’s just to bad to play I will never pay for a game that has it’s main money maker in a free to play version, even if these game companies admit that the game will experience a percentage of hacks and cheats then if I want to waist my money it’s on my head. I have just been unsilenced after a 3 week ban for complaining about the cheating.

1 Like

welcome back and here we are again trying to stop people wasting there money on crap games with no anti cheat

1 Like

cheers Kspree, I think the next 1 will be permanent stuff them.
I’m starting to wonder if we are the only 2 who thinks hacked games with no real anti cheat system is a waist of money especially if the free version offers a full on line multiplayer experience like warzone, I wonder how many free accounts vs paid for version there is.
they make most of there money via noobs who pay to have a gun with electric tracer
2400 COD points £16.80 it’s blizzard standard business model it’s very cleaver.

1 Like