Cheats Cheats & More Cheats

Ok so it would seem Activision nor Raven can be bothered to deal with the amount of cheaters currently playing War zone / Cold war what ever you want to call it. The game is currently full of cheaters with new accounts more now than it ever has been.

Explain something to me you seriously expect people to pay for any new release that you are involved with if you cant even deal with the unbelievable problem that all ready exist & knowing your doing nothing about it.

you cannot play more than 3 rounds without coming across one and they don’t even try to hide it they think its funny to ruin peoples games and make you waste your time while spending money on blueprints and operators they actually get a kick from it knowing nothing is going to get done about it no matter how many time you report them and this is the kick in the teeth. If you actually do manage to ban one or two of them within 24 hours there back with another account doing the same thing all over again.

Deal with this shit so people can and will want to play without fear of wasting there time or money. Until then i can only see more and more people leaving this game until it gets to the point that it just about leaves cheaters vs cheaters because all the normal people will have found a more enjoyable game to play.

13 Likes

got to much time making skins and weapon skins for the buy store bet if they add walls and aimbot to the store theyed make a killing
had many years with cod and the way things have gone time to move on and leave the bullshitter to battle the who got the better hacks.

5 Likes

Just quit that crap game.

4 Likes

they don’t want the cheating to end because everyone is making money from the scam
do you really think its that hard to setup a anti cheat system that gives out hardware bans
linked to the motherboard so they get caught cheating it means a new motherboard not just a new account but this is were activation & blizzard keep making the money they don’t want to hardware ban PC cheats because out of a 50k ban you bet you ass at least 5k will get a new game and the wheel keeps turning, zen is classed as a cheat aid and should be hardware ban there is no excuse for this level of cheating in so many different games
look how many cheat sites there are idiots paying $130 a month to cheat or ÂŁ12 a day
that’s just the one site and then there is the amount of members each site has where do you think most of these hack builders come from under paid programming jobs for gaming companies my penne’s worth

4 Likes

Just bought the game and I can believe how many cheaters blatantly shooting through the wall to kill the whole team. I have asked for a refund as they are selling something that is unplayable.

3 Likes

sad they give a free weekend but so is Engineowning doing the free weekend which can only mean one thing and the cheating continue

2 Likes

Would not surprise me in the slightest if the cheats are not actually made by the original coders of the games that are making a quick buck. They know what codes are needed to get the cheats to work.

4 Likes

Is out of this topic, but anyone knows if the “escolt” mltiplayer mode is avaiable in any of the bought games? black ops or modern warfare? i like this game mode and in warzone it only come avaiable from time to time, and yes cheats break the game, only thing till we have some fixes is to report all that we see cheating, cheers all

well there free weekend with Vanguard showed that not wasting money on another cheat infested game was as good decision I really don’t think activation or who ever with which ever game because there are so many games that the hackers create cheats for its simple a case of well they have bought the game now, but activation want to keep warzone and build on it how is that possible without dealing with the cheating that is going on.

2 Likes

And since the announcement of the new anti cheat system which is coming the cheaters have gone into overdrive to get there moneys worth and increase the stats it’s like the cockroaches have come out of the woodwork cockroaches being the cheaters

2 Likes

yes they are the coders who are involved in the game programming who are the hack creators

3 Likes

The anti-cheat that we are suppose to be getting is not going to do jack shit. If the coders are making the cheats they will know how to get around the anti-cheat . At the moment if you think someone is cheating just block them and you wont play them again.

yes the problem with blocking is I have 11 players blocked because of plane cheating I record the game and then watch it back just to make sure they are cheats now I come across these cheaters regularly. No anti cheat system is worth having if the cheaters just setup a new account and cheat on link there ip address anything that stops that pc from playing warzone again but then activation wont be able to sell the game to hardware banned cheats.

3 Likes

It is good to know about it. That’s is really amazing. Outclass

well just getting my new map and hopefully a anti cheat system so those players who I know are cheats still going to be there because they cant help them self when they play with out cheat they are rubbish so on goes the cheats and bam or not? we will see.

Well don’t worry Cheaters are already on the new maps in Warzone.

I don’t play warzone so no problem there, not seen any on vanguard as of yet.

it has not been better after pacific upgrade either,now its just awful after weapons …DOWNGRADE from bad to worse
how on earth can they justifie a mp 40 killing faster than a mg40 series…mg40 series had a bullet factor of 50 shots in 2,5 sec and it cut you in half ,now you can 1 shot with mp40 at distance and mg40 neds like 10-15 bullets…whats wrong in your heads???

well back to multiplayer and get my moneys worth out of this well and truly hacked game
the free weekend that Vanguard was up it had cheats in there why do I say that it’s simple the only proof you need is the forums on cheat websites full off noobs laughing at us legit players but thing is I’m not the sad noob who is so bad at a game that I spend a shed load off money to cheat

1 Like

I just played cod16 was killed by a self-aiming and perspective plug-in, he is completely unabashed, a very arrogant look, as if to say: Lao Tzu is a plug-in, I will use the plug-in to hit you, you can put me how, anyway, Activision will not be casually sealed,I sent out which plug-in id I just met, hoping that if someone encounters him, I can report him and let this scum be banned as soon as possible (cheater id:LittleYellowDuck #1770283),This kind of player is really disgusting, and he doesn’t even want to hide it