COD Black Ops Cold War Crashing

3 days ago I started crashing in nearly every zombies game I play. My game never crashed before this and it seems to not affect multiplayer except from gunfight tournaments which still didn’t crash as much as zombies. It seems to be random and can be as I spawn in or 20 rounds in. I’ve checked things like gpu usage, cpu usage, temps and network connection yet these seem to not really affect/cause it as they’re always normal readings (no spikes in usage, regular temps). I have tried every fix I found on the internet relating to my issue or error code ( error code: 887A0005 (887A0006) (0xB93DE0A6) D ) including; Installing the latest driver/windows 10 updates, forcing the game into dx11, dramatically lowering all settings, scan and repair, reinstall, restarting my computer several times, reinstalling battle.net, lowering my gpu clock rate and disabling HAGS but the crashes have not stopped or even reduced. Any help is much appreciated. My specs are GTX 1080, Ryzen 2700X, 16gb ddr4 ram and I have the game installed on a hard drive with over 140gb free space.

1 Like

i’m having the exact same issue so it isn’t just you mate, the last few days i’ve been crashing every game. i seem to be stuck in a loop while trying to to scan and repair where i get “oops, something went wrong” constantly so i think i’ll just try a fresh reinstall

1 Like

We are only able to provide assistance with our Classic Games Tech (Diablo II, Starcraft, etc…) via this forum. For any issues with the Activision games (Black Ops, Modern Warfare/Warzone) please refer to this support article.

https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/248470